about the book
Maxy Awards “BOOK OF THE YEAR” and USA Today Bestseller
At 100 years old, Murray McBride has outlived everyone he’s ever loved. But when he meets Jason Cashman, a 10-year-old boy with a terminal illness, Murray may learn something about finding meaning in life as he helps his young friend fulfill his last wishes.
With all his family and friends gone, one-hundred-year-old Murray McBride is looking for a reason to live. He finds it in Jason Cashman, a ten-year-old boy with a terminal heart defect and a list of five things he wants to do before he dies.
Together, they race against the limited time each has left, ticking off wishes one by one. Along the way, Murray remembers what it’s like to be young, and Jason fights for the opportunity to grow old. But when tragedy strikes, their worlds are turned upside-down, and an unexpected gift is the only thing that can make Jason’s final wish come true.
- #1 Amazon Bestseller Coming of Age
- #1 Amazon Bestseller Literary Fiction
- #1 Amazon Bestseller Biographical Literary Fiction
- #1 Amazon Bestseller American Humorous Fiction
- #1 Amazon Bestseller Classic American Fiction
about the author
#1 Amazon Bestselling Author & Maxy Awards Book of the Year Winner
Joe Siple is a television sportscaster turned novelist and speaker. He is now a #1 Bestselling author in several countries and winner of multiple awards. Joe was recently featured on the Heard it Through the Rosevine podcast. He currently lives in Colorado with his wife and two daughters.
All Available Titles:
- The Five Wishes of Mr. Murray McBride (Award Winning Literary Fiction)
- The Final Wish of Mr. Murray McBride (Sequel)
- Charlie Fightmaster and the Search for Perfect Harmony (Heartwarming Sports Fiction)
- The Town with No Roads (Tale of Forgiveness & Redemption)
- The Last Dogs (Middle Grade Classic)